Friday, March 23, 2012

A bird in the sycamore tree

I know I've been neglecting this blog again. Been super-busy post the graphic-novel launch. But thanks to Rosh, most of my sketches get uploaded on the Libera Artisti fan-page on Facebook. What am I super-busy with? Currently I am working simultaneously on:
1) A comic series (Autopilot - A traffic novel)
2) A spin-off tv series based on the Graphic novel
3) Two comic strips (A fortnightly comic strip called 'Inappropriate' and a monthly page called 'The Urban Yogi')
4) An independent graphic novel whenever I can find an extra hour or two

Yes, it does seem like I might have bitten off more than I can chew. But so far, I've been managing without dropping any of the balls I'm juggling. Here is a little something for you guys - A sneak peek into a story I'm working on during my spare time.



"Say nighty-night and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me
While I'm alone and blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me"

Of course you know who the pianist is, dontcha? No...? Here's a clue --> LINK

And if you haven't gotten your pre-launch copy of Autopilot yet, you can get it delivered right to your doorstep through Dial-A-Book

No comments: