Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Ballerina


The ballerina - Watch out for her in the first edition of "Absinthe". Since I haven't really been around, let me fill you in on what has been going on. I now have a fortnightly comic strip coming out every alternate Saturday in the Saturday supplement of the Indian Express. Its called 'Marcus and more' and you can read some of the strips here (Marcus and More). Also if you haven't been following my doodle blog, I have several updates there. Doodles and character designs mostly.I've been adding more stuff to that blog than to this one of late.
The Children's book I'm illustrating for Hema should ideally be out in a month or two. Rosh is doing the colors for that one
That will be all for now. Will be back with more dope for you all. Thanks a heap for all your support and encouragement

No comments: